Sunday, December 15, 2013

North Pole News and a little Elf and Grinch Fun!











Our classroom elf will arrive....
FINALLY, on Monday!
Each day he returns from the
North Pole, he will bring the daily
newspaper to share with students.

I will post picture on this blog post
as soon as he arrives!






This adorable Elf Diary is from
Cara Carroll and it's a freebie!



Click here to check out my "newspapers" in 
my TpT store. Download the preview
for a freebie newspaper!

There are 10 original "newspapers" included.








The following are pictures from last year,
but I will be doing them again this year.








We will have a Grinchy Day on Wednesday.
Students will dress in green and we will
enjoy Whoville Christmas trees and Grinch 
punch. I will add new pictures next post!

These are from last year.

     



Click here to get these freebies!








Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment