Thursday, December 27, 2012

What a Gift Linky

 
 
 
 
I have been following blogs longer than I have had one!
I tried blogging awhile ago, but it didn't stick!  I don't know what happended......
(Okay, okay..I didn't know what I was doing!)
 
Now there are so many awesome blogs and people out
there willing to help a lady out!
 
This is the PERFECT linky hosted by Foxwell Forest to thank
an old and new blog you follow for all of their amazing ideas and posts!
They each receive one free item from your tpt store!
 
 
HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!
 
 
 
 
My old blog rack will be given to.....
 
 
Her blog is one of the first I began following and  I
have received many "gifts" from her blog!
 
 
 
My new blog rack will be given to......
 
Heather's heart
 
This was a hard one!!  I have recently started following so many
wonderful blogs since starting my own!  I have noticed Heather
makes such lovely, kind comments on so many of the same blogs
I follow! She has a super cute blog as well!
 
 
Now I am off the brave the crowds and take my
3 girls to spend gift cards they just CAN'T wait another
minute to spend!
 
 
Here's to another busy day!!!
 


11 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world..it will consume your life...in a good way!! I love, love your blog design!! Thanks for following me!!

    Kathy O
    Third Grade Doodles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! I believe you may be right.......it is 12:30 and I should be in bed! Instead, I am following this linky looking at all these fun blogs!

      Delete
  2. How SWEET of you to mention my blog in your post! Heading over to your store to check it all out now :)

    Welcome to blogging friend!

    Katie
    Queen of the First Grade Jungle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! Thanks again for all you have contributed to teachers! Let me know what I can send you!

      Delete
    2. Katie SOOOOOOOO rocks!!
      And, I'm happy to have found you! :)
      Would love it if you joined in our Shout Out Linky beginning January 1st. I'm co-hosting with Katie Knight of Teacher to the Core (she is amazing, too). Hop over and take a peek if you get a moment. :)

      Your newest follower - Lisa
      Growing Firsties

      Delete
    3. I am now your newest follower!! Thank you for following me and letting me know about the linky! I love linkys! I have found so many cute new blogs through them!
      Kim

      Delete
  3. Hi Kim!

    Thank you so much for linking up to my RACK linky party! I'm so glad that I found your blog through this-I'm your newest follower!

    Thanks for passing on the RACK! You picked 2 fabulous blogs to highlight!

    Blessings,
    Becca
    First Grade in Foxwell Forest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim,

    I wanted to let you know that I'm having a 100 follower giveaway thanks to you being my 100th follower! I'd love for you to come over and join it! 100 Follower Giveaway

    Thanks again!! I was SO excited!! :)

    Blessings,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becca,
      That is an amazing giveaway!!! I joined! My fingers are crossed!! Thank you for following me!!

      Kim

      Delete
  5. Welcome! You picked two wonderful ladies to highlight. There is so much to learn from SO many amazing teachers.

    Stop by anytime.:)

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more Cindy! Thanks for following me! I will head on over to your blog!
      Kim

      Delete