Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A SNOW DAY and Leap Frog!


I FINALLY got the snow day I have been wanting!
So.......
I woke up at 4:00 to watch the news for the delay...
waited until 5:00 when it finally came on the t.v...
tossed and turned...
turned and tossed...

Yep...that's me!
Can't hardly crawl out of bed on a regular school day,
but give me a snow day and
I'm up at the CRACK OF DAWN!!
Anyway...


Spring is a ways off but I LOVE this book
and made this craftivity to go with it so I
wanted to show it off!

It is an adorable story about a little frog who
leap frogs all over the place, only
to leap back home to his mom every time!




Click here to get it free 
in my TpT store!


Random Picture


My class actually plays leap frog every year!
We travel back in time to visit a one room school house.
(It is just a couple of blocks from our school)
We spend the morning in the one room school house 
learning about schools from the past and pretending we are 
actually students and teacher from that time.  
We have lunch and recess outside the school house.

I wasn't blogging at the time or I would have posted!
I am sure I will blog about it next year!

I can't wait to see if they make a connection
when we read this story and do the craftivity!

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & for your sweet comments. Your blog is SO CUTE!!! I absolutely love anything zebra & the hot pink is great. I'm so excited to be your newest follower...even if I am just a WEE bit jealous of your snow day. We had tornadoes & 70 degrees today :(

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say that I love your blog title?! Too cute! I came across your blog while blog hopping!
    I wish I could say that I would be up and at 'em... but I can't --honestly say that! HaHa!
    I just started cross-fit and I HAVE to be responsible for picking someone up or I'd NEVER be able to get up at 4:20 in the morning!

    Can't wait to read future posts!!! Stop by and visit me! Just posted a little freebie for Valentine's Day!

    Andrea
    forehandsphenomenalfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete