Thursday, January 10, 2013

THE BIG 4-0



WHAT?!?!? WHO?!?!? ME?!?!?

sigh.....yes.....it's true.....


I AM

Though it feels more like

I AM

hehehe...get it?? 
I am old and creaky......so I need oiled....

Moving on........ :)

Actually 40 doesn't seem so old once you get there!

One goal for turning 40 was to lose 40 pounds!
Haven't done that yet! :)
(Now, in my defense, I DID make that goal in November, 
right before THANKSGIVING and CHRISTMAS!)


Do the math....impossible right! :)


Side note:

I heard the average weight gain between Thanksgiving and Christmas is....

.6 of a pound!!

SERIOUSLY?!? 
Lucky people.... :)

My other goal was to start a blog and gain
40 followers by my 40th!


I welcomed my 40th blogger 
4 days before my 40th!

Rae from Mindful Rambles......

The Teacher Wife

You were my 40th follower!  
You can have any items you
want from my TpT store!
YES!! I said item(s)!
(Just email me and I will email them to you!)

I have been blog stalking for about a year now.
I have gained so many ideas from some pretty
AMAZING TEACHERS!
I figured it was time to give ideas back!


Thank you to all of my sweet followers who have been 
so welcoming into this bloggy world and for 
all of your wonderful comments 
and words of encouragement!!!

Thank you to all those I follow for all of your brilliant ideas, 
all you have brought to the teaching world 
and your inspiring posts!


BTW.....

How do others read, comment and respond?
I have always used Google Reader but it
doesn't give links to the blogs!  I would like
to comment on so many of your blogs but
don't know the best way!!  I feel like I spend
so much time clicking, clicking, clicking when
I could be reading!  Make sense????

Thank you to anyone who helps!!


Random Photo


My youngest is in the middle.
The other two girls belong to a friend.
I do have 3 girls, however.....
that is a post for another day!
These little sweeties decided they were Ms. Potato Heads!




6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! I've been a blog stalker for a while too :) Great way to get the BEST ideas! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you!! I'm sure 40's not so bad...It's better than the alternative. Ha!...That's a very cute pic. :)
    Christy
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday!!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I am now your newest follower!! I hope today has been wonderful! Happy 40!

    Hugs,

    Rebecca
    Teaching First

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you!!! I responded to your question about flattening your TPT items but replied back on my blog... I didn't know if it would notify you and I don't know what I was thinking when I could have just left it on here... Brain fart..sorry.. ha. I hope you have a great b-day!

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy & More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Just wanted to stop over and say thanks for checking out my "Random, but worth Sharing" post! For some reason I can't comment on my own blog... HMMM... not sure what that's all about!

    -Amy @ Mrs. D's 3AM Classroom Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thank you so much. I just checked out your teacher store and found some really amazing freebies and products to check out. I will be emailing your shortly :)

    Rae

    ReplyDelete