Sunday, October 6, 2013

Morning Meeting Freebie



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


I created this freebie for students 
to complete as they come in the 
classroom in the morning, before
our morning meeting where we 
discuss of all these skills and more!
I can walk around as students complete
it and see if they are "getting" it.
Unlike morning meeting, where it is oral.

I am going to laminate them and
students will use dry erase to save paper.

Click here for your freebie!








I created this next product to use
to begin our math lesson or for
students to keep in their desk and
use as a fast finisher activity.

I can't decide which yet!

Many of the problems are based on 
the number of students in your classroom
and are aligned to 1st grade common core.

Check it out here if you are interested!














Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment: