Saturday, October 12, 2013

Word Work Freebie!


Just in time for Halloween!
I created a freebie for word work.
Students write their spelling words
in the cauldrons with white crayon and
then color the cauldron with marker.
Not my idea of course, I have seen
different versions elsewhere.



              Classroom Freebies Manic Monday







Click here for the freebie!

NOOO! My laminator quit working!!
Right...in...the...middle...of...a...project!

It won't heat up! It is a catastrophe I tell you!
I can't live without that guy!

I am laminating the covers for my
Reading a-z books and can't wait to get
them all done! I am on level B...and have
to go to at least I...gonna take a long, long time...


Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie - I love anything holiday-themed!
    Hope the laminator is just taking a brief break and will start up again soon - printers always seem to do the same thing when I'm in the middle of a big job!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart your magical idea! Thank you for sharing! P.S. I am your newest blog follower and pinterest follower. I also pinned your cool freebie!

    Sylvia

    I Heart My Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of firms understand this human being discussion trouble, by means of getting some type of test inside application procedure, depending on some type of subconscious theory.
    Jobs administrative

    ReplyDelete