Saturday, October 12, 2013

Word Work Freebie!


Just in time for Halloween!
I created a freebie for word work.
Students write their spelling words
in the cauldrons with white crayon and
then color the cauldron with marker.
Not my idea of course, I have seen
different versions elsewhere.



              Classroom Freebies Manic Monday







Click here for the freebie!

NOOO! My laminator quit working!!
Right...in...the...middle...of...a...project!

It won't heat up! It is a catastrophe I tell you!
I can't live without that guy!

I am laminating the covers for my
Reading a-z books and can't wait to get
them all done! I am on level B...and have
to go to at least I...gonna take a long, long time...


Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie - I love anything holiday-themed!
    Hope the laminator is just taking a brief break and will start up again soon - printers always seem to do the same thing when I'm in the middle of a big job!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart your magical idea! Thank you for sharing! P.S. I am your newest blog follower and pinterest follower. I also pinned your cool freebie!

    Sylvia

    I Heart My Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of firms understand this human being discussion trouble, by means of getting some type of test inside application procedure, depending on some type of subconscious theory.
    Jobs administrative

    ReplyDelete
  4. Short message service (SMS) or text messaging is the way of today. People compress their ideas into 160 characters or less to make the message fit in one page.grammar rules

    ReplyDelete