Monday, December 2, 2013

Compare and Contrast Freebie


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday  



I just purchased an amazing
sub tub! I couldn't wait to get back
to school today to get it ready!

However, I didn't have one of the books,
so I made this to replace one of the activities.
Click the picture below to get it.






Click here to check out the sub tub.
It is wonderful! It is common core aligned
for first grade, has COMPLETE lesson
plans and lessons for an entire day
for the beginning of the year, middle of
the year and end of the year!
AND it's so simple to assemble!

I LOVE TpT!

B,M,E Sub Tub {Prep Once, Have Emergency Plans All Year!}
My newest product!
Click here to check it out!
It includes a nonfiction reading 
passage with common core 
questions, an opinion writing
prompt and simple craftivity!


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment