Sunday, January 27, 2013

FREEZE! I'm Not Done With Winter Linky!



I LOVE all the SWEET Valentine's Day 
activities out there,
but I'm not finished with winter yet!

I have several activities in the works 
this next week and even
the week after that!

I will be having:

Wacky Tacky Day!

Penguin Party!
Blizzard Day!

If you aren't finished either,
don't be left out in the COLD!
Join my first ever, 
have NO idea what I'm doing linky
and link up your cool winter activities!



A very special thank you to my
Fairy Blogmother,
Tessa
from



She is wonderful! 
She answers ANY questions I have!
PLUS she designed my blog,
which I ADORE!


I will be sharing all 3 of the activities
 mentioned above in posts 
BUT the one product I want
to get out there...
because it's common core,
and nonfiction,
and I think it's "snow" cool,
is this...

Ice Hotels & Blizzard Day   Ice Hotels & Blizzard Day   Ice Hotels & Blizzard Day

Click here if you'd like to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by and
link up if you still have a 
cool winter activity or product to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment