Sunday, April 28, 2013

SuperSpeed 100




I love many parts of 
Whole Brain Teaching!
SuperSpeed 100 is one of 
my favorite ideas from 
Whole Brain!


I made covers and 100 charts
for SuperSpeed 100 at the beginning
of the year but decided to give them
a face lift and share them!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday






Click here for the freebie!
You will need to visit
the Whole Brain Teaching site
for the packet of words!

Your kiddos will love it!







I've updated the look a little...
but now I can't decide which I like better!


Teacher Tipster!

Donna at Math Coach's Corner
blogged about subitizing 
and the Teacher Tipster's
new app! You must check it out!
It's called The Subitize Tree!

Also, if you read my posts about
the Fries Prize, also by Teacher Tipster,
it is still going strong and working like a charm! 
I call it the Fries Prize for Hands & Eyes!
(Hands & Eyes is also Whole Brain!)

If you missed it, read more here!






Check back tomorrow
(Tuesday) to see what this is all about!





Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment