Monday, April 29, 2013

Target Treasure Linky




I LOVE seeing what
everyone finds at Target!
Let's have a linky! 
Maybe even a once a month linky?!






Let's have a 
Target Treasure Linky
& share what we find
in the Target bins and what you 
are using them for in the classroom!
It can be something you have
had for awhile or something you 
just found! Maybe you even NEED 
ideas for your great find and someone 
else can comment and help out!

I have had these foam stars
for awhile! I have 30 total.
Any suggestions?!




Grab the Target Treasure Linky image
above and link up your great finds!


Also, I obviously made the linky button
myself and it you all are interested in this
as a linky, would someone be willing to 
design a cuter button???


Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Those stars look perfect for some sort of end of year awards! Our mascot is the Stars, I think I need a trip to Target. In our Target there are some great books about motion and past/present. Always treasures in there, especially at the beginning of the year!

    I love the link party idea :)

    Thanks!
    Annie

    Three Cheers for First Grade!

    ReplyDelete