Monday, January 6, 2014

Math Doubles Freebies & St. Patrick's Day!





I wrote a story......
AND included over 15 common
core activities to go with it!!!

It is a spin-off of The Gingerbread Man.

The Leprechaun Man runs through the
Irish countryside, away from several

characters, who at the end, take
their eyes off of the Leprechaun Man
(as they lean over to catch their breath!)
and quick as a wink, he is gone!

I hope you will check it out in
my TpT store!

Click the picture or here!





I had the story written last
year for St. Patrick's Day, but
none of the activities. I read the
story to my students and they
loved it and enjoyed making 
connections to The Gingerbread Man.
We also compared and contrasted
the two stories on a chart paper.

 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday              

Looking for more doubles practice?
Here are 3 games to play!
Click the picture or here for your freebie!












Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! Love the "I can add doubles song!"

    ReplyDelete